Monday, October 13, 2008

8 AM and I just got in

It's 8:30 in the morning, and I just got in. So per usual, I can't sleep I'm up watching something stupid on television when at 3:40 am *ring ring* I get a call from one of my friends. I don't answer, but I send a text, "hey, what up" friend: "I got that *expletive*" me: "oh word, *expletive!* I'm on my way!" Lmao I make a dash for the door, and I'm out in all black like a phantom in the nite. I hop in a cab, cruise up the west side highway, (the view really is something at nite), and in about 10 minutes I'm there. *Side note to my industry friends* we should all really live in Manhattan, seriously where else can you hop in a cab at 4 am to go check samples and have some *expletive*? O yea, that brings me to the moral of the story; I stay on my grind! The real reason I went uptown this morning was not for the *expletive* , but because my friend is constantly traveling being that they work for a major clothing company, so I figured I go snap a few pics of the things I like to feature in the online magazine I do the fashion lay out for (shouts to shinemagonline.com) so, now 3 hrs, sample pics, *expletive*, and the new batman movie later I'm back home, in the bed writing to you. I'm so tired, but I feel like I can type forever, but I'm not going to. Although, its very early and I could have crashed at my friends, I can't sleep unless I'm in my own bed(yea, I don't do other peoples beds, I'm only comfortable in my own home) so I leave, hop in another cab, and ten minutes later I'm back in my bed. If only all my nites were this eventful....

2 comments: