Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SHE HAS STYLE, SHE HAS GRACE, EARTHA KITT GIVES GOOD FACE!

I would be lying if I said that in my lifetime, I don't see myself being a super glamorous super star.  Maybe a sex kitten like Eartha Kitt, Bettie Paige, Dorothy Dandridge, or someone of the like.  I don't see see myself being the next anyone, though someone, a guy once told me I'm like a black Marilyn Monroe. I said "Black Marilyn Monroe, what does that mean?" he goes, "You're so glamourous!" The thing is, I truly do feel glamourous! Even after I gained a little weight, I still feel glamorous because my womanly curves and 36- D breasts remind me of all the classic beauties like Marilyn Monroe and Betty Paige who were built just like me, you know with breasts, hips, thighs, and thangs.  But about the lady who the post was inspired by; Miss Eartha you cunty thing you! The woman stands up rite, totally erect with her feet crossed, she speaks so eloquently and she just gives me those cunty teas that I need! The style, the grace, the class, the poise, the attitude, I live! I say that to say this; I'm reinventing....stay tuned!

No comments: