Saturday, April 18, 2009

FELLAS: HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO WITH A STRIPPER?



So, last night I was speaking to a male friend, and he mentioned to me that he would be going to a strip club, and asked if I wanted to go. I asked if he was going to Sin City (my favorite strip club in NYC. Fat shouts to the ladies of Sin City...that's another post :-)), and he said no, it was a private party...that Keri Hilson song instantly popped into my head, "You're turnin' me off". Now, if you know me you know I'm an "adventourous" girl to say the least; I've been to strip clubs, but I've also been to private parties where strippers were, and what goes on in those parties will NEVER be seen in the wildest strip joints, not Sue's, not Magic City, not even Sin City. So, when he told me that it was a private party I declined the invitation, then asked him how far he'd go with a stripper (in so many words) I said "Are you going to [have sex with a stripper?], and I also asked if he would [get oral sex]. Well, his actions definitely spoke louder than words because he did not reply to either question, which pretty much let me know he would get it poppin' with a stripper. Don't get me wrong, I love strippers, I think they're great and some of the most aesthetically blessed women in the world, but am I going to have sex with one? Probably not. So, my question to you is how far would you go with a stripper? Kanye, Omarion, Ice- T your thoughts?

2 comments:

$PAG-LO said...

strippers for the most part are just entertainers.The idea of a voluptuous woman dancing for you feels royal.It's exciting,but if she's clean & smells good i might hit it.But circumstances play a part-location,my status,& her age!

B. FLY AND THE CITY said...

HAHA WELL PUT SPAG-LO.