Monday, August 4, 2008

B.FLY IS UNDER THE WEATHER

So, I got caught in the rain two days ago, and woke up yesterday feeling like shit.  I even missed Rock The Bells, (which by the way I had press passes for) and actually my missing the show had to do with more than being sick, but that's another story.  I'm trying to recover, as I have class tomorrow, and I opened my big fat mouth and said I would fill in for someone at work tomorrow nofvhaiubhfliarbf (pardon me).  Also, I'm fitting in at least an hour a day in the gym to get BACK in shape.  It's amazing what a relationship can do to you.  You're in crazy love, you indulge in sex and food, then gain all this nasty weight.  You would think the caloroies from sex would burn the fat. haha

-B.Fly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you look fly if you had a nasty boil for a face and the only thing you could rock was torquise jogging pants with a shirt that reads"cant touch this "

B. FLY AND THE CITY said...

LMAOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU! I KNOW EXACTLY WHO POSTED THIS COMMENT. HEHE LOVER!