Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHO AM I FOOLING?

"I'm falling too deep, in your arms I'm a creep, I'm weak and cheap, unfold to seek I'm older but I freak, No border when you're with Me and kiss My cheek
You'd be a better brother You, you will be, You, you will be, You'd be a better brother You, you will be but not for me"

Too many times people temporarily replace those who truly love them for instant gratification. While I like "him" so much, and appreciate our late night conversations that turn into early morning good nights I realize he'd probably be a better brother. I'm infatuated with everything he is, not realizing everything he isn't......

-B.Fly
Better Brother - Madita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Small i.net world. So I had you added on my aim from facebook (we both dormed at Clark, & I was down the hall from you =) ) & then I see pictures of you on Van Man's page & im like I know her from somewhere.

Ok so let me comment on the post... "Too many times people temporarily replace those who truly love them for instant gratification"... I call them fillers myself. But it's true, people do that way too much.

But I wish you the best mama in all that you do.

-MS. RIVER$