Thursday, January 1, 2009

AFTER THE HOUSE OF BLUES PARTY


LOOK AT HER EYES

MY WET HAIR TELLS IT'S OWN STORY.

So...we went to Lebron James' best-friends B-Day party at the House of Blues. I realize that I can only party and have a good time in only NYC or LA. This party was decent, but it was so separated. Like all the celebrities were on stage, totally cut off from the crowd, and even when the persons who's party it was requested that all the guys from the NBA leave the stage and mingle with the party-goers they all remained on stage. Not that I gave a fuck, but it made for a weird atmosphere.

3 comments:

Sincere said...

Cute ring baby...lol

JUST CAM said...

i dont like my eyes on the last pic i look cross eyed or something like it!

B. FLY AND THE CITY said...

SIN- I HAD TO COVER MY FACE I WAS F*CKED UP

CAM- U WANT ME TO TAKE IT DOWN? I LIKE THE DRUNKEN STORY YOUR EYES TELL LOL